The HLMS provides a student- and teacher-friendly experience and manages data the way schools need it. The HLMS syncs with your student information system, so setting up (and changing) student and teacher information is a snap. The platform integrates all the online content our clients choose, making it easy for students to access the programs and assessments that are right for them using a single sign-on. For teachers, there’s just one system to learn – the HLMS offers an intuitive gradebook tool, the ability to easily add your own assessments, and a streamlined view of real-time data about student progress across groups, classes, subjects, standards, and content providers.
- Syncs up with your student information system
- Automated set-up of multiple student accounts across content providers
- Easy to change content providers without re-training teachers or students
Easy to use:
- Single-sign on for students saves them from remembering multiple passwords and allows them to start learning quickly
- One-stop data review for teachers saves time and energy by pulling together reports from multiple content sources – including their own assessments – in one convenient location
- Integrates content and assessments from any selected content provider
- Snapshot and detailed views of data include results of both built-in and teacher-created assessments, by student, group and standard
- Aggregated, color-coded view of data makes it easy to spot which students are struggling and in what subjects and standards
- Recommendations for student group rebalancing and for supplemental content to address student needs
Want to understand more about how Education Elements’ HLMS platform fits into your school’s technology infrastructure? Check out this handy graphic that illustrates how the system works, or get in touch with us to learn more.